DCU Inter-University Innovation Contest
Do you have a big idea that could make a difference?
We want to hear your cutting-edge banking and financial innovations which could drive future success in the financial services industry.
Submit your idea by October 1st and participate. Teams can earn up to $2,500.
Review the Rules page for more information.
Possible focus areas include:
- Advanced Technologies in FinTech
- AI/Machine Learning
- Blockchain / Distributed Ledger Technology
- Big Data
- Authentication / Biometrics
- Contextual Banking (chat, voice, etc.)
- Small Business Solutions
- Financial Health & Wellness
- Payday Lending Alternatives
- Alternative Credit Scoring
What's in it for you?
- Top Prize - $500 per team member
- Second Place - $100 per team member
- Third Place - $50 per team member
- Babson College
- Boston University
- Boston College
- Brandeis University
- Emerson College
- Harvard University
- MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Northeastern University
- Stonehill College
- Suffolk University
- Tufts University
- UMASS Lowell
- WPI - Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Are you up to the challenge? We think you are!